Golf Swing Analysis
Common Golf Swing Faults
- 64.3 % of players Lose Their Posture
- 64.3% of players Early Extend
- 55.9 % of players Cast or Early Release
- 45.2 % of players have a Flat Shoulder Plane
- 43.5 % of players are Over the Top
- 38.5 % of players have a Reverse Spine
- 37.2 % of players Sway
- 35.6 % of players have a Chicken Wing
- 33.1 % of players have C-Postures
- 32.3 % of players Hang Back
- 31.4 % of players Slide
- 25.3 % of players have S-Postures
Golf Statistics based on research by the Titleist Performance Institute
Benefits of a Golf Physical Evaluation
- An injury doesn't mean you have to quit the game: Learn what positions and motions to avoid doing repeatedly so that you can continue to golf pain-free.
- Recover more quickly from an injury: By knowing what physical limitations that you have, your physical therapist will develop a treatment plan to get you back to golf as quickly as possible. Your PT can collaborate with your golf professional to provide a comprehensive game plan. I can come up with a treatment plan as well as work with your golf pro to get you back to golf as quickly as possible.
- Progress faster and safer: By identifying limitations and concentrating on improving them through exercise and with treatment from a licensed and Titleist Performance Institute certified Physical Therapist, you will be better able to achieve the golf game you want without spending hours at the gym.
- Be a happy golfer: with the help of your Titleist Performance Institute certified Physical Therapist, play the game longer, with less pain, and better than before.
- Online access to the videos of your golf swing and personalized exercise program provided by your Physical Therapist.